Christine Charyton, Ph.D.
Specializing in the behavioral interventions for comorbid neurological and psychological comorbidities including behavioral and neurodevelopmental disorders.
These disorders include anxiety, depression, insomnia, epilepsies, dementias, autism, Asperger's disorder, pervasive developmental disorders, ADHD and health anxiety.
Psychological Interventions include:
• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) in combination with mindfulness and positive psychology.
• Patients treated range from 3 to 93 years of age
• Therapy features inclusion of art, music, play, and animal therapy (cats and horses)
• Practices evidence based medicine
• Accepts most insurance policies and self pay